Follow the steps below to connect Curator to your LMS/delivery channels. The "Course Connector" only needs to be created once per LMS inside Curator Deploy, it will be reused every time you want to send a course to this LMS.
Creating a new Course Connector
1. Click Deploy in the header menu bar
2. Click Course Connectors in the left-hand panel
3. Click the green New Course Connector button
1. Name your Course Connector
2. Select your LMS type
3. Select an Institution
4. Fill in the LMS details *The fields available here will correspond to the LMS type you have selected. Deployments scheduled will use the Server Timezone set here for synchronization.*
5. Click the arrow to expand and set up the deployment schedule, choose a Start Date/Time, Recurring interval, and pick a day of the week if you've selected for deployments to recur. These settings determine a default for when Curator will send new deployments to your LMS and utilizes the Server Timezone set up above. Course Deployments can also be synced independently for each course deployment.
6. Click the arrow to expand and choose your synchronization options
7. Click Create.
*Refer to your organization's LMS administrator if you lack the required LMS admin privileges to add integrations to your LMS.*
Create "Destinations" (a.k.a. course folders/buckets) inside your LMS for each course session that you would like to deploy from Curator to your LMS.