After creating a Course Connector, follow the steps below to Deploy a course to your delivery channel(s).
Make sure there are available 'Destinations' (a.k.a. course folders/buckets) inside your LMS for the course session to be delivered to. This needs to be created for each new course that will be deployed to your LMS.
*Refer to your organization's LMS administrator if you lack the required LMS privileges to add destinations within your connected LMS.*
Deploying your Course
1. Click Course Deployments in the left-hand panel
2. Click the New Course Deployment button
1. Select a course
2. Select the course session to deploy
3. Select a Course Connector
4. Lookup and select your LMS course destination (remember to create a course destination inside your LMS before setting up your deployment in Curator)
5. Choose the languages you'd like to deploy
6. Set up your deployment schedule (recurring deployments will automatically push course edits to your course destination on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis and will utilize the server timezone of the Course Connector)
7. Click Create to finish setting up your course deployment
1. Click the green Edit button to edit your newly created deployment.
2. Click the ellipsis (...) for more options:(Deploy now, view deployment logs)