Let's jump in and learn how to create a new course with the CREATE course authoring app. After the course has been created, the next step is to enter the CREATE timeline and Add Learning Content to build your course.
Once you're logged in to the CURATOR platform, navigate to the CREATE app.
- Click CREATE in the top menu bar
- Click the New Course button
- Fill in the Course details: Course name, Reference, Description
- Select a University/ School for your course
- Import an Existing Timeline
Select "An empty timeline" to begin building your course from scratch.
To start with a course template, select from any course previously saved to your Curator LIBRARY.
Expand and fill in the additional sections by clicking the > on the right.
*Add a cover image for the course "Customizations to Course".*
- Click Create.
Now, let's enter the Timeline and start building some course content. From the course details page:
1. Click the ellipsis (...) to expand the pop-up menu
2. Click Timeline and enter the CREATE timeline to start adding content to your new course!
Follow the link below and learn: