Welcome to Curator! See the screenshot and notes below for a general overview of the user interface.
Then log in to your account and click around to explore the different apps, pages, functions, and menus for yourself.
Watch the Main Window (7) and Sidebar (5) in the interface as they adapt to display the functions and tasks associated with the currently active page.
- The top Navigation bar is always visible and displays the same options.
- Click an App title to switch to that Curator application: CREATE content creation, course authoring, and content Library|| DEPLOY automated publishing and content deployment|| ADAPT analytics and AI
- Click the Home icon to return to the dashboard/homepage.
- Click the Person icon to open My account settings (user settings, profile picture, change password, Help Center access).
- Click the arrow to expand or collapse the Sidebar. The Sidebar menu is dynamic and updates to display additional options based on the currently active application/page.
- Click the arrows in the Sidebar menu to expand/collapse additional menu options.
- The Main Window area is dynamic. It updates to display the most needed functions of the currently active page.
Go to: How do I CREATE a course?